Hey It's Nev

6/01/2018

Bomibox May 2018

Hey Guys! I wanted to do a review on a Korean subscription box I received. I've been in love with Korean beauty for quite some time so I thought I'd give it a try.





 I heard about Goodal from a relative of mine. She had it on her counter and I thought the package was adorable. I'm a sucker for cute packaging so I was excited to tell her I received one of their products in this box.
 I love Innisfree! Crazy that before I got this box I ordered a smudge proof lip tint from them and its still on its way. pretty excited about trying this mask.


Overall I believe they send a great amount of items per box, really great quality and more actual sizes verses sample size. I will definitely be keeping this subscription box. And Ill let you all know what I get next month. Thank you Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment