Hey It's Nev

10/19/2015

Ikea Hack


Turn your old or unpainted dresser into new with just some color and new knobs! i did this with my sons dresser as well and he loves it. Dressers lately have been a little over price but you can recreate a look alike using Ikea's TRAVA 3 Drawer Chest 
I got the knobs from Hobby Lobby and the Paint from Home Depot. I picked gold for the knobs and a powderish pink for the dresser because the colors look fabulous together!




For my sons dresser which was the TRAVA 6 Drawer Chest, we kept the original legs and just painted them. But for my daughter i wanted a more mid-century feel. i got these plates from Home Depot that made it easy to attach the new legs and also made the legs slanted. we cut some of the original leg and added these legs instead. 
Hope you guys love this DIY. Until next time!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment